Our Design Approach is Collaboration.
We integrate with your other design team members. We provide the cost-effective stormwater consulting required for approval of your project. Because we specialize in stormwater consulting, we can rapidly design your stormwater devices (called BMPs) – saving time and cost. We use the approach below, to accomplish our work. The exact process will vary depending on the kind of project you have. For example, working with a team on a custom home or commercial development is very different than with a golf course architect.
General Design Approach
- Architect creates a vision of the project,
- Civil Engineer creates a preliminary grading design,
- Earth Wind Water creates a stormwater plan strategy,
- Revised site and grading design is prepared,
- Earth Wind Water performs a preliminary sizing of the BMPs,
- Design team evaluates the project with all of this information.
- Earth Wind Water sizes bio-filtration basins and other BMPs.
- Earth Wind Water provides design details of Pollutant and Flow Control BMPs,
- Design team prepares individual plan sets for submittal to approving agency,
- Earth Wind Water prepares required reports for submittal with the plans, and
- Design team submits the project for review and approval.